Saturday

PARODY TO SOULJA BOY TURN MY SWAGG ON JUST FOR FUN

i get out da bed turn my swag offfff i looked in the mirror and broke it yeaaaaaahh get money aawwwwwwwwwwllll got out da bed smelt my arms pits lefted up and almost killed myself AWWWWWWWWWWWLLL get deodorant DAWWWG LMFAO

WENT 2 DA 99CENT STORE CUZ I DONT GOT MONEY KUZ I WAS SHOWIN OFF HOW MUCH MONEY I HAD BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHEN I GET 2 DA HOUSE THERES GONNA BE A REPO MAN AWWWWWWWWWWLLL DAAAAMMMN LMFAO

lol ohkay lets do a remix iight ima drop a verse u know that joke about kickin a can will thats waht i gonna have when that repo man gets done AWWWWWWLLLLL DAMNNN ROTF

and thats not it i think my career is done and know it is cuz i cant superman out this ONE aaaawwwwwwLLL DAMMMMN every since them new boyz came me & lil b thought they was lame but i cant talk cuz me & lil b sound duh sound the same i think WE killed the rap game AWWWWW DAAAAAMN LOLX

 there we sound the same so call us dumber and dumber our toilet so clog up that a plumber cant clog what we did 2 rap game WE  2 lame niggas  awwll  daaayummmmm  lol

our rhymes is weaker and softer than a feather i smoke so much piff that i feel that im on a cliff and i looked down thats how my career look like ohhh DAAAMMMN i get sucked like a martian and dats not a joke im not martin lawrence now im on da fence if i shoulda made lil b sodmg OH EM GEE AWWLLL DAMMMMMN ROTF

oh em gee i thought when lil b and me was 2gether we was gonna get new boyz girl fans to us but it back fired cuz their not on our nuts since lil b went nuts on his songz most the bay and me dont get along & now my career is almost gone AWWL DAAAAMMM lmao

and now my muisic and duh bay dont get along since i call myself a pretty bit*h imma wear a thong and act like reily from the boondocks cuz i be riding on some co*k of these rappers like reiley did on ganstalicious i think im vicious cuz i threaten new boyz with my 99cent lazer AWWWWLLL DAAAAAAMMMN LOLX LMFAO

CALL me the fazer cuz thats what my career might do so sodmg is gonna be my crew cuz i think my pack friends want to their own dang we mght not be a pack like some party wangs at the foodmax store AWWWWWL DAAAAAMMMN lmao

i think im hardcore "cuz nicki minaj im the finest bit*h out ya feel me" and the rap game needs me cuz they cant see me im like casper jasper and lanter AWWWWLLL DAAAAAAMNNN and yeah i feel cool cuz im like a panther and a lanther cuz i light dat piff cuz im a pretty bitc* goon and i made myself look like a fool on my youtubes AWWWL DAAAAAMMNNN LMFAO ROTF

people be leavin me youtube diss  comments but they dont know that based is up in the mountain cold climate i bet i might go to jail and soulja boy gonna get his show box and bail me out of jail OOOOWWWLL DAAAAAAMMMMNN lmafo

CUZ IM A PRETTY BITC* and im really gonna be whooing like an owl like a fat person off of the biggest loser but im a brewer cuz im alwways gonna mix dumb stuff to say in my song i wont have a di*k 4 long cuz i kee saying she suc my di*k cuz im rich & im a pretty bit*h AWWWWWLL DAAAAAAMMMN lmao


BY ME AND ANONYMOUS (S)

No comments:

Post a Comment